2010年7月1日木曜日

Japanese Style Crepe ~ KC's Crepes Cafe

My favorite Japanese sweets, "hand rolled cone style crepe", in LA!


"whipped cream, cornflake,caramel sauce, and Vanilla Ice cream"

They located very close to LAX International airport.
Each one of their 50 or more selections of flavor is amazingly delicious! It always makes me satisfied and happy. Also, you have a choice of building up your own crepes, too!!
I always enjoy their hot salad crepe and sweet crepe together with boba drink for my desert!
My favorite one is "spinach mushroom-made with white creamy sauce", "Ham Melt with egg", and "Caramel Vanilla Crunchy" ect... Actually, I have too many flavors which I love.
Price range is $5-10 per person. Very casual and friendly place, and it's always nice to be there for having chat with your friends. Just do not forget to bring your CASH, since they do not accept credit card payment.


KC's Crepes Cafe
8320 Lincoln Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90045
(310) 348-9697
Hours:

Tue-Fri 9 am - 10:30 pm

Sat-Sun 10 am - 10:30 pm







1 件のコメント: